Fellowship of Mons Amicis
“Per pale sable and argent, an annulet of ivy and a bordure counterchanged” <subject to approval by SCA CoH>
In Anno Societatis fifty-three, during the second Reign of Their Royal Aten Majesties Ivan and Ian’ka during the stewardship of Karl and Samara, Baron and Baroness of Mons Tonitrus, there was created an award known as the Fellowship of Mons Amicis. The Strong Oak Club were created Premier at Mace & Greatsword AS.LIII or September 8th, 2018.
1. There shall exist in the Barony March of Mons Tonitrus an award, known as the Fellowship of Mons Amicis which may be given by the Baron and Baroness to recognizethe importance of those who, either as a group or individual, promote hospitality, friendship, merriment and offers of assistance to the barony.
2. The holders of this award shall be styled as Fellows of Mons Amicis and shall be entitled to place the initials FMA after their name.
3. Individuals or groups may receive one award per Coronet reign.
4. The insignia of the Order shall be a token with the design “Per pale sable and argent, an annulet of ivy and a bordure counterchanged” <subject to approval by SCA CoH>
5. Companions of this order shall be listed in the Kingdom Order of Precedence after the principality awards, and before simple Awards of Arms
6. The Baronial Coronet of Mons Tonitrus shall be the Principal and Protector of this order.
7. Amendments to this charter shall be made by the Baron and/or Baroness of the Barony March of Mons Tonitrus, after due consultation of the Crown of Atenveldt.